Want to know what the Genshin Impact Ayaka banner release date is? Ayaka’s skills and abilities place her as a DPS focused character, using tons of Cryo elemental effects.
Mona is a natural pairing since her Hydro skills set up Ayaka’s follow-up Cyro effects to freeze enemies on the spot, but there are several other abilities available in Genshin Impact. She certainly earns her place as one of the best characters, so here’s everything you need to know about the Ayaka banner rerun and check out the best Genshin Impact Ayaka build if you manage to get her.
Genshin Impact Ayaka banner release date
The Genshin Impact Ayaka banner rerun release date is March 21, 2023. She will be the featured five-star character in the next Genshin Impact banner, The Heron’s Court, which will cover the second half of the 3.5 update. She will be joined by the new four-star character, Mika. This five-star Cryo princess from House Kamisato ranks highly on our Genshin Impact tier list, but it’s been a while since her last banner.
Genshin Impact Ayaka abilities
Here is an overview of all of Ayaka’s abilities and skills:
Normal attack: Kamisato Art – Naname
- Normal attack: Perform up to five rapid strikes.
- Charged attack: Consumes a certain amount of stamina to unleash a continuous stream of sword ki.
- Plunging attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Elemental attack: Kamisato Art – Hyouka
Ayaka emits ice around herself, before launching nearby opponents shortly afterwards. It deals AoE Cryo damage.
Alternative Sprint: Kamisato Art – Senho
Ayaka consumes stamina to hide within a swift flow of sleet that moves with her. In Senho form, she moves at high speed on water. When she reappears, she inflicts Cold on nearby opponents and Cold congeals along Ayaka’s blade, converting her attack damage into Cryo damage for a brief time.
Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art – Soumetsu
Ayaka gathers frost with her fan and sword, creating blade storms that continuously advance forward. The blade storms deal Cryo damage over time to all enemies in their path. After the damage over time has ended, a blade storm will burst to deal Cryo damage to all enemies in a larger radius.
Genshin Impact Ayaka constellations
- Sosai Sumizome Sakura: When Ayaka’s normal or charged attacks deal Cryo damage to opponents, it has a 50% chance of decreasing the cooldown of Hyouka by 0.3 seconds.
- Mie Yuki no Seki no To: When casting Kamisato Art – Soumetsu, it unleashes two smaller additional blade storms, each dealing 20% of the original storm’s damage.
- Hanano Nishikie Kamifubuki: Increases the level of Kamisato Art – Soumetsu by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Eikyo Ryuhan: Enemies damaged by Kamisato Art – Soumetsu’s Souken gates have their defence reduced by 30% for six seconds.
- Hanani Kumoi Kaneni Irutsuki: Increases the level of Kamisato Art – Hyouka by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Ai Suigetsu: Every ten seconds, Ayaka will obtain Dacne on the Thin Ice, which inreases the damage dealt from charged attacks by 298%.
Genshin Impact Ayaka passive talents
- The Fruits of Reflection: When Ayaka crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, there is a 10% she recieves double the product.
- Kanten Senmyou Norito: When the Cryo effect at the end of Kamisato Art: Senho hits an opponent, Ayaka restores 10 stamina and gains a 10% Cryo damage bonus for 10 seconds.
- Amatsumi Kunisumi Ihaigoto: After using Kamisato Art: Hyouka, Ayaka’s normal and charged attacks deal 30% increased damage for six seconds.
And that’s all you need to know about the Genshin Impact Ayaka banner. For more Genshin Impact guides, check out everything we know about the Genshin Impact 3.6 update. You’ll also want to check out our list of Genshin Impact codes for those free Primogems.